Sunday, April 3, 2011

Confession # 7 ... battle of the bras


Ding, ding, ding... in this corner weighing in at 110 lbs. with a 32D bra size the "shopper". In the other corner every store that doesn't carry a 32D or charges shipping to get one ! This post is for all the gals who aren't a size 34B - 36C .Now don't get me wrong I love Victoria's Secret for everything else except bras since to order my size I have to go online and pay additional shipping. Frederick's, well yes they carry 32D in stock only it is padded. Really ? Why would I want the girls that high for goodness sake. Target etc. the price is right but ,you can forget it, not a 32 in sight (other than training bras, lol) I love Calvin Klein bras, they fit well and hold up to many machine washings. The price $44 . My tip, go to their outlet stores or Marshall's ,TJ Maxx and Stein Mart often carry the CK intimates. I got these bras for $16.99 at TJ Maxx. Savings $27.01

No comments:

Post a Comment