Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Mission .......should you choose to accept it

The mission.... is simple really, get amazing stuff for an amazing price. I have not always been a budget shopper but the economy has forced us all to tighten our belts somewhat . If I have to tighten my belt I would still like it to be a stunning Gucci belt ! As a girly girl who would eat macaroni and cheese for a month to carry the newest Fendi bag I have had to do some research and try out some new stores to shop at other than Saks and my BFF Neiman Marcus. I have learned if you cut back on some items you can splurge on others. Designer jeans with a trendy top, Prada shoes with a plain white tank top etc. So ,here I am still trying to be fab-u-lous on a budget .These are my confessions......

No comments:

Post a Comment